Types of automotive sensors
- According to energy relationship classification: sensors can be divided into two types, active and passive. Most sensors used in cars are passive sensors and require additional input power to generate electrical signals, so the sensor is actually an energy controller.
- Classification according to signal conversion: according to the classification of signal conversion, it can be divided into one type of non-electric conversion to another type of non-electric conversion, such as elastic sensitive components and pneumatic sensors; the other is a sensor that converts from non-electricity to electricity, such as thermocouples temperature sensor, piezoelectric accelerometer, etc.
- Classification by input: according to the input and measurement, it can be classified into displacement, velocity, acceleration, angular displacement, angular velocity, force, torque, pressure, vacuum, temperature, current, gas composition, concentration sensor, etc.
- Classification according to the working principle: according to the working principle of the sensor, there are resistance, capacitance, strain, inductance, photoelectric, photosensitive, piezoelectric, pyroelectric and other sensors.
- According to the output signal classification: according to the output signal of the sensor, there are analog sensors and digital sensors.
Components Expert is a professional electronic parts suppliers. We uphold the concept of stable and reliable quality, complete specifications and perfect service system.The products supplied by Components Expert are exported to Europe, America and other countries, and has become supplier designated by well-known factories and companies. We mainly supply Integrated Circuits (ICs), Sensors, Transducers, Discrete Semiconductor and other products.